Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 Things to do in September :)

So I have decided to cut it down to 10, so that I can try to accomplish them, and not have too many to do. 10 seems like an easy number, and it is obtainable. So here we go :)

1. Stop eating fast food. None of it. I don’t care if it doesn’t have that many calories in it, I don’t want to be tempted to get something more.

2. No more soda. Soda pop carries way too many calories for me to be drinking it nonstop.

3. Try my best to bring up my Intro to Lit grade. I’m wanting a better GPA so that I can easily get into Alaska.

4. Workout at least 5 times a week. Working out will easily help my weight loss goals :)

5. Lose at least 10 pounds by the end of September. 2 1/2 pounds a week should be easily obtainable.

6. Start a conversation with 2 new people at OCC. Getting new friends is always a plus :)

7. Get on a regular sleeping schedule. I want to go to bed by 10pm every night, so that I can get get enough sleep every night so that I can be prepared for the next day :)

8. Save money up to buy a new car.

9. Pay my bills on time!!!!

10. Buy a new hoodie for winter <3. Sales are going on, right under my nose, and I’m missing out because I’m too cheap to actually buy me something that I need. So I’m wanting to buy a new hoody, and maybe a couple of shirts :)

So yeah, this is it. This is my “10 things to do in September” list. Sounds like it is going to be a busy month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment